Re: [LAU] Account issues

From: Set Hallström <sakrecoer@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Nov 20 2014 - 16:38:38 EET

On Thu, Nov 20, 2014 at 3:30 PM, Gene Heskett <gheskett@email-addr-hidden> wrote:

> Its in the footer, the very last line, of ANY message coming from this
> listserver. If your email agent is broken, you may not be seeing the
> signature/footer stuff.

Thanks Gene and Ralf, i found it (at the same time i realized i have to
work on that attention span of mine :/)

well... it seems my configuration is set to send me a copy of my own
messages, but i don't.

I use gmail strictly for public mailing lists with large volume. After
reading Gene Heskett's insight, I think i'm going to change that habit...

Thanks again guys for taking the time! :)

--
Set Hallström
AKA