Re: [LAU] a spectrum analyzer that looks kick ass?

From: Ralf Mardorf <ralf.mardorf@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Dec 07 2014 - 18:33:46 EET

On Sun, 7 Dec 2014 10:20:28 -0600, Neil wrote:
> On Sat, Dec 6, 2014 at 11:10 PM, Marc Lavallée <marc@hacklava.net>
> wrote:
>
> > On Sat, 6 Dec 2014 23:07:06 -0500, I wrote:
> > > For some strange reason, he decided to "release" the source as
> > > GPL, without making it unavailable for download,
> >
> > Oops! I meant "available"... :-)
>

> That's too bad, for him, too.

Yesno! The developer of this software seems to have no sane reason, but
for example, Fons has reasons to provide his code and "relatively
sane" reasons that his code isn't used to provide something he doesn't
like. That's a dilemma. I even disagree with Fons' and JFTR he still
provides his source codes. Drawing a line isn't easy to do, humans tend
to ambivalence. Did somebody talk to the coder of this particular
software about the "real" reasons/emotions?

--
"Pull a Homer -- to succeed despite idiocy." - The Simpsons