Re: [LAU] Linux-audio-user Digest, Vol 94, Issue 5

From: oli_kester <oli_kester@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Dec 10 2014 - 14:27:01 EET

Thanks for trying to help Will.

I may be exaggerating slightly - perhaps more like a minute. I'll get back to you later tonight with exact timings, along with a MIDI file from my older backups. I'll get hold of the ER-1's MIDI implementation table too.

My knowledge of sysex is next to none, but when you go to start the dump there is a choice between pattern memory, song memory, or all data. I've been trying "All", but I'll see if "Ptn" or "Sng" works. I could live with just keeping pattern data for now I guess.

This is the only switchable thing on the device, as far as I can tell. There is a MIDI input filter, but I always have this set to all.

cheers, Oliver