Re: [LAU] MIDI sysex over Firewire - not supported by Jack MIDI?

From: oli_kester <oli_kester@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Dec 11 2014 - 14:04:09 EET

Hi Clemens

I'm not sure what you mean by this - I found a package called snd, and a GUI is available... Record it with this somehow?

Or do you mean switch to a different kernel entirely?

Thanks, Oliver

---- On Wed, 10 Dec 2014 20:10:40 +0000 Clemens Ladisch &lt;clemens@email-addr-hidden&gt; wrote ----

oli_kester wrote:
&gt; Now though, I've switched to a Firewire interface, the Edirol FA-101 -
&gt; and the Sysex messages are no longer getting through.

In kernel 3.16 or later, the snd-bebob kernel driver should work.

Regards,
Clemens