Re: [LAU] Headphones

From: Ralf Mardorf <ralf.mardorf@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Dec 16 2014 - 22:41:42 EET

On Tue, 16 Dec 2014 20:17:16 +0000, Will Godfrey wrote:
> Comfort is a real issue for me with all phones, as I am blessed? with
> rather big stick-out ears.

Actually you're blessed with ears. If we need to wear headphones and
reading glasses 16 hours or longer, they are never comfortable.
Immediate after putting on a headphone I several times need to change
the positions of my hair, ears, ear rings and the headphone, it's
always a pain at the beginning. After a while it's ok and after hours
it becomes a pain again. Your ears likely are "normal" ;).