Re: [LAU] Just got Android tablet for Christmas

From: Romain Michon <rmnmichon@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Dec 18 2014 - 09:09:10 EET

I recently worked on this project that you might find useful:
https://ccrma.stanford.edu/~rmichon/mobileFaust/

If you don't know Faust, you can simply try to use the pre-made objects
from the catalog of the online compiler as it is shown in the demo video...
We're still beta testing the new version of faust2android so there might be
some bugs. Feel free to report them! :)

Cheers,

Romain

On Wed, Dec 17, 2014 at 3:46 PM, Ralf Mardorf <ralf.mardorf@email-addr-hidden>
wrote:

> On Wed, 17 Dec 2014 14:12:51 -0500, Paul Davis wrote:
> > On Wed, Dec 17, 2014 at 1:58 PM, david <gnome@email-addr-hidden> wrote:
> > >
> > > Any ideas for good music composition, synthesis and/or recording
> > > apps for Android?
> > >

> > bwahahahahah! Android is basically a non-starter for this app niche
> > at this point in time. The exceptions prove the rule.
>
> OTOH Jack is dropped for the iPad :(.
>
> "JACK does currently not work on iOS7!" -
> http://www.crudebyte.com/jack-ios/
>
> My iPad currently is on iOS 8.1.2 and there wasn't a jackd update ;).

Romain Michon
(+1)(650)646-8917http://ccrma.stanford.edu/~rmichon