Re: [LAU] Merry Christmas

From: pierre jocelyn andre <temps.jo@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Jan 01 2015 - 17:46:41 EET

Hello,
Sorry for my poor English language
Thank you for the answer.
The “zone in » of the application part is pretty hard to explain because it
is cultural.
I can tell where the concept came from.
It comes from the technique used in the Celtic language “Gaul

“.
We still find this technique in writing original European philosophers of
the Enlightenment (before their words will be distorted).
We find the description of this technique in the writing of Paul Janet
It clearly describes:
1- these physical phenomena that we do not see when they are alone
(AdnForme)
2- matter and its various forms (quelpiano)
3- The effects that we see after the meeting of such a phenomenon with such
material.

To return to the SequenBaul application that allows music composition.
The 3 minutes audio generation is instantaneous because I improved the code.
I still have several ideas for improvement of the code that I will soon.

I wish you lots of fun and a good Year 2015