Re: [LAU] a little more piano music

From: F. Silvain <silvain@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Jan 27 2015 - 14:19:47 EET

Dave Phillips, Jan 27 2015:

> Greetings,
>
> The Maiden And The Nightingale, by Enrique Granados :
>
> http://linux-sound.org/audio/maidenandnightingale.ogg
>
> http://linux-sound.org/audio/maidenandnightingale.flac
Hey hey Dave,
this is beautiful music and a lovely piano! Thank you for sharing this.
> MIDI file rendered in Bitwig Studio 1.1.4 with the Modartt Pianoteq VST
> plugin.
The rendition is clean and very pollished. A little too much so in the beginning. It lacks feeling and being alive. It picks up a bit later. If you're deciding whether to play another live rendition, then I may be a soft weight on that scale. :)
Thank you again for beautiful music and a pointer to a hitherto unknown composer.

Ta-ta

----
Ffanci
* Internet: https://freeshell.de/~silvain