Re: [LAU] OpenMusic 6.9 - new build for Ubuntu (.deb) and Fedora (.rpm)

From: <anders.vinjar@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Feb 03 2015 - 22:37:50 EET

    D> Nevertheless I'd think that IRCAM could finance the purchase.

I can't really talk for ircam, just guessing they would indeed develop
OM - and possibly other applications - for Linux themselves if they
thought it worthwhile (ie. registered a large enough interest from the
Linux-community).

Just a possibility, why not approach the spat~ guys and suggest they get
Spat running as a standalone jack-client? Perhaps it's not too
far-fetched?

-anders