Re: [LAU] master levels (and dithering)

From: Chris Cannam <cannam@email-addr-hidden-day-breakfast.com>
Date: Wed Feb 04 2015 - 00:01:01 EET

On Tue, Feb 3, 2015, at 09:51 PM, Paul Davis wrote:
> On Tue, Feb 3, 2015 at 4:30 PM, Fons Adriaensen <fons@email-addr-hidden>
> wrote:
>
> > What's wrong with you ?
>
> ralf madorf is the only individual who has a kill filter in my gmail
> configuration. that's my only observation.

I posted a gratuitously snarky reply to something of Ralf's a few months
ago, he objected to it, and I realised I had been too personal.

Since then I've been reading his stuff with more care and, although I do
think he has always posted far far too much, his posts have generally
been informed by a basic soundness of experience.

Fons is right, something changed. But what?

Chris