Re: [LAU] master levels (and dithering)

From: Chris Cannam <cannam@email-addr-hidden-day-breakfast.com>
Date: Wed Feb 04 2015 - 00:56:54 EET

On Tue, Feb 3, 2015, at 10:33 PM, Paul Davis wrote:
> stuff like "linux dithering is a PITA" is just utterly ignorant

That is what Fons was remarking upon. It isn't something I would expect
Ralf to have said, in the past. The fact that he does is interesting.

> those of you who choose not to ignore his posts --- what have you EVER
> gotten from reading them?

An impression of the experience of a particular, quirky, enthusiast.

But here we are, talking about Ralf while Ralf is here. He does read
criticism -- for example he started posting a bit less after someone
complained about the volume a year or so ago.

Chris