Re: [LAU] master levels (and dithering)

From: Ralf Mardorf <ralf.mardorf@email-addr-hidden-dsl.net>
Date: Wed Feb 04 2015 - 19:23:05 EET

On Tue, 3 Feb 2015 16:51:18 -0500, Paul Davis wrote:
>On Tue, Feb 3, 2015 at 4:30 PM, Fons Adriaensen <fons@email-addr-hidden>
>wrote:
>

>> What's wrong with you ?
>>

>ralf madorf is the only individual who has a kill filter in my gmail
>configuration. that's my only observation.

At least I never ever participate on exploitation. Have you ever
done something very important for Amazone? Just to get money?

Paul?

C'mon!

Talk to the community :)!

Have I ever done something that unethical in my live as you did?

Please, don't be shy, point out what I've done that was even nearly
that rack rent, evil as anything that is "normal" for you guy :).

Paul, call me names again and then take a look into the mirror?

:D