Re: [LAU] Music made with Linux: Wanda & Nova deViator - ARP 339

From: Gene Heskett <gheskett@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Feb 09 2015 - 19:11:44 EET

On Monday, February 09, 2015 08:49:24 AM Luka Prinčič / Nova deViator wrote:
> hi all!

> Enjoy and kudos to the whole Linux Audio community!
>
> https://kamizdat.bandcamp.com/album/arp-339

I listened to about 5 minutes of it. What I could hear was interesting.

This is the first time I ever tried to play such a link on a new install of a
custom system based on and using debian wheezy's repo's. So the low level
problem could be on my end.

This is the sort of thing that you either leave whispering in the
background, or crank it up so the neighbors can enjoy it too. Unfortunately
my main keyboard controled volume control was already cranked and it was
still a whisper.

I likely need to install some more audio tools as this distribution
compilation is intended to play with cnc controlled machinery, which if
running the machinery would make more than sufficient racket to render this as
subliminal.

I think I'd like it if I could hear it better.

Cheers, Gene Heskett

-Ed Howdershelt (Author)