Re: [LAU] Music made with Linux: Wanda & Nova deViator - ARP 339

From: Roberto Suárez Soto <talkingxouba@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Feb 25 2015 - 11:34:00 EET

El 09/02/15 a las 14:49, Luka Prinčič / Nova deViator escribió:
> We wrote and released a new album two weeks ago, please have a listen,
> it's in electro bass, funk & space kind of hybrid of genres. It's free
> download (name your price), but if you like it you can support by
> paying an € or two, get a very limited edition USB or a CDr. Heck we
> even have T-shirts this time.

     It's really good stuff. I'm not too fond of electronic music, but
this is quite enjoyable. Great job!

     By the way, do I hear some Orbital in "Arcologies"? I listened a
lot to "In sides" when I was younger, and some of this song reminded me
to the sounds in that LP.

     Regards,

--
     Roberto Suarez Soto             Do you remember the first kiss
                                      Stars shooting across the sky