Re: [LAU] new Gxwavescharper.lv2

From: Hermann Meyer <brummer-@web.de>
Date: Wed Feb 25 2015 - 19:42:06 EET

Am 25.02.2015 um 17:06 schrieb Carlos sanchiavedraz:

> <mailto:brummer-@web.de>>:
>
> Fore those who love heavy distortion plugs :twisted: , I've
> uploaded a new, UI-less wavescharper lv2 plugin.
> Get it here:
> http://sourceforge.net/projects/guitarix/files/lv2/
>
> regards
> hermann
>

> Great Hermann.
>
> Good be great to listen to some samples.
>
> Thanks.
>
> --
>
> C. sanchiavedraZ:
> * NEW / NUEVO: www.sanchiavedraZ.com <http://www.sanchiavedraZ.com>
> * Musix GNU+Linux: www.musix.es <http://www.musix.es>

Hi Carlos

Sorry, no samples available.
I've played the hole day with it, and have a big smile in my face, but
haven't recorded a single bit.
It's the same as with the gxbluemann and gxrectifier, it's easy to
build. All you need are the make tools and the lv2 headers. Just run
make install as user, and it will install in your home/.lv2 directory.
If you didn't like it, (but I'm sure you will) run make uninstall.
If you run make install as root, it will install in usr/lib/lv2, and if
you have d_make installed, you can run make deb to build a proper debian
package and install that.
So it is really easy to find out if this "wavsharper" suits your needs.
But be warned, it produce a real, real fat sound, harmonics will pump
out of your speakers and will make you an addicted. :-)

regards
hermann