Re: [LAU] Raspberry PI, internal audio IF + testing new USB IF

From: Carlos sanchiavedraz <csanchezgs@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Mar 04 2015 - 15:47:07 EET

> On 03/04/2015 02:37 PM, Carlos sanchiavedraz wrote:
> > Jeremy, I think you're using Cubieboard2 lately. Have you tried Odroid?
> > I've just replied another thread where it was mentioned an it seems a
> > really good alternative (for at least its connectivity) in conjunction
> with
> > an external audio IF.
>
> Hello Carlos,
>
> The new Odroid-C1 looks like an awesome device to me. Haven't tried it
> though.
>
> Jeremy

Theoretically, if it's an ix86 architecture you shouldn't have so many
problems (not many more than having a minipc or a laptop) it's all there
already, and if it's well constructed and drivers are FLOSS then its
connectivity brings many ideas to mind.

--
C. sanchiavedraZ:
* NEW / NUEVO:     www.sanchiavedraZ.com