Re: [LAU] list policies (was: Re: 3.18.7-rt2 issue and journalctl log files)

From: Ralf Mardorf <ralf.mardorf@email-addr-hidden-dsl.net>
Date: Mon Mar 09 2015 - 09:04:41 EET

On Mon, 09 Mar 2015 12:44:16 +0800, Tim Blechmann wrote:
>> Thanks to Linus Torvalds for banning one of those systemd/udev idiots
>> from the kernel development.
>
>thanks for the friendly environment that heavily encourages people to
>contribute to open-source projects.

If you think that my comment is unfriendly, than you better shouldn't
read what Linus Torvalds has written about Kay Sievers :D. Assumed you
should think that Linus Torvalds misbehaved, than Linux perhaps isn't
the kernel you should use.

Btw. how do you call the behaviour of e.g. Kay Sievers? What's wrong
with calling him and people with a same disrespectful attitude an
idiot? And what has that got to do with homophobia and death threads?