Re: [LAU] Travel to LAC

From: Will Godfrey <willgodfrey@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Mar 21 2015 - 21:55:38 EET

On Sat, 21 Mar 2015 19:37:07 +0100
Jörn Nettingsmeier <nettings@stackingdwarves.net> wrote:

> On 03/21/2015 12:28 AM, Paul Davis wrote:
> > The bahnhof at Frankfurt Flughafen is small and wonderful. You will not
> > have any problems if things are on time. I can't give you actual
> > directions, though.
>
> except that you will arrive at "fernbahnhof" (long distance) (platforms
> 4+), and your connection will be at "regionalbahnhof" (local trains).
> they are at opposite ends of the building. up the stairs, through a very
> very long hallway, turn left at the end, down some stairs. with luggage,
> you should allow 10 minutes at least.

Thank you very much.

This is *exactly* the sort of information I was looking for.
It sounds remarkably like the situation at London Waterloo station :-/

I always travel as light as possible - one smallish holdall - so I should be
able to make that without a sweat.

--
Will J Godfrey
http://www.musically.me.uk