[LAU] hmm, updated to yoshimi 1.3.3 in debian sid repository AND

From: david <gnome@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Mar 25 2015 - 10:35:29 EET

it shows only one bank?

I go Instrument > Show banks, it shows me only a bank named "#42. yoshimi"

I go Instrument > Show instruments, it shows me a bank named "42.
yoshimi" - and that's it. Clicking arrow beside bank name does nothing.
Clicking Refresh banks changes nothing.

Oh, so now I have to select a bank, click Make Current, and then I can
see the banks?

Hmm, seems to me that it would be nice if there was a single "bank" that
listed everything. Finding an instrument now means first figuring out
which bank it might be in, making that bank the current one, then
looking through that bank hoping it contains the instrument I'm looking
for ...

I think the other way was less cumbersome.

Haven't time now to see what impact this might have one instruments in
my Rosegarden studio setup, will have to see how that works out.

Thanks for the update, still the neatest sound maker in the collection!

--
David W. Jones
gnome@email-addr-hidden