Re: [LAU] Calf Envelope Filter = Ardour crash

From: <jonetsu@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Apr 06 2015 - 14:48:20 EEST

On Thu, 2 Apr 2015 21:14:40 -0400
"jonetsu@email-addr-hidden" <jonetsu@email-addr-hidden> wrote:

> I have compiled the Calf plugins from git, minutes ago. I use the
> 5-band equalizer and reverb w/o problems, using Ardour 3.5.403. I add
> the envelope filter to a track and immediately press play. Ardour
> vanishes instantly from the screen. Is this still a fftw bug ?

Is there any solution to this ? Such wonderful plugins but, such an
hesitation in exploring them because it makes Ardour crash. That it
crashes could maybe be OK is no data is lost, but there's a 'fear'
 that it may mess up a session altogether, and one in which much time
was invested.

If fftw is the root cause, maybe getting the latest from their
repository could provide some solution ?

Cheers.