Re: [LAU] Preparing for and going to LAC 2015

From: Harry van Haaren <harryhaaren@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Apr 07 2015 - 15:40:10 EEST

Hi Carlos,

Airports are used to people travelling with laptops - I recommend
bringing it. I attended the 2009 LAC without a laptop, but its nice to
be able to test software, demonstrate personal projects, and be on IRC
during the conference.

I'm flying to Frankfurt Hahn airport - so we're travelling different routes.
See you at the LAC! -Harry

http://www.openavproductions.com