Re: [LAU] LAC 2015 feedback

From: Albert Graef <aggraef@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Apr 17 2015 - 21:47:52 EEST

Hi Rui,

there's actually a story behind that picture. It used to be in the office
of Prof. Mahling, who was at the helm of our institute since 1981 until he
retired in 2000. He was also my boss and appointed me as new head of the
Music-Informatics research group in 1998. I know that he would have enjoyed
LAC@email-addr-hidden taking place at "his" institute very thoroughly, if he was still
alive, so it's a great coincidence that the picture was there in the H&R.
;-)

Albert

--
Dr. Albert Gr"af