Re: [LAU] LAC 2015 thanks

From: Will Godfrey <willgodfrey@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Apr 18 2015 - 18:11:12 EEST

On Sat, 18 Apr 2015 15:40:51 +0200
Albert Graef <aggraef@email-addr-hidden> wrote:

> On Sat, Apr 18, 2015 at 12:09 AM, Harry van Haaren <harryhaaren@email-addr-hidden>
> wrote:
>
> > +1, also for allowing the Hack 'n' Roll space to use the speakers too!
>

> Yeah, that was another facepalm moment when I realized that we needed our
> equipment for the Embedded Artist setup while it was still being used in
> the H&R. ;-) But Giso was always there to come to the rescue.
>
> It was great to see (and hear) that the H&R was such a big success. Sorry
> about the shortage of equipment (and replacement cables ;-), but I'm sure
> that you had a lot of fun there anyway!
>
> Albert

Indeed we did! In fact this was the first time I've played live alongside other
musicians for more years than I care to acknowledge. Oh, and the *initial*
reason I was asked to join the rock group mmfty mmff years ago was because I
could repair their guitar leads :)

--
Will J Godfrey
http://www.musically.me.uk