Re: [LAU] Linux Audio Berlin user group

From: David Runge <dave@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Apr 21 2015 - 23:05:43 EEST

That sounds nice!

I subscribed to this list too late to get the initial message of this
thread.
Not sure, but I think we met at the bar @Bruno?

I'd be totally up for the Berlin group. Is it possible to create an
additional mailing list on this server?
Otherwise, if you like you can also use my server for the list:

C-base would be an awesome place I think! Let us know about what happens
next!

On 21.04.2015 16:43, Christopher Arndt wrote:
> Am 21.04.2015 um 15:07 schrieb Bruno Gola:
>> There were lot's of Berliners at LAC 2015 and after talking to some of
>> them we thought it would be nice to start a linux audio user group here
>> in Berlin.
> Good to hear, may your group live long and prosper!
>
> On a related note: we have an Open Source audio meeting here in Cologne
> and our monthly meeting is tomorrow (Wednesday)!
>
> More info here: http://cologne.linuxaudio.org
>

> Cheers, Chris

David Runge
Köpenicker Straße 163