Re: [LAU] Create A Negative of the sound

From: Set Hallstrom <sakrecoer@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Apr 24 2015 - 16:45:25 EEST

Thank you all for your feedback! I will have to explore all the input
you've given me now. :)

On 2015-04-24 13:52, Tilo Kremer wrote:

> <https://soundcloud.com/wotwot/inverse-techno>
>
> dreamy greetings,

I think this is awsome! I can still hear that sound of my dream in my
head, like a blurry un-graspable piece of fabric and it's very difficult
to put words on it. I feel it is like trying to explain a color you can
not paint. But your track is very close to what i have in mind,
especially the rhythmics, where the kick becomes a suction more than a
punch..... Have you tried to do this process on a piece of melodic
music? (perhaps that is what it is?)

--
Set Hallstrom
AKA Sakrecoer