Re: [LAU] Music made with linux: a773/attention span

From: Atte <atte@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Apr 27 2015 - 08:19:05 EEST

On 04/26/2015 03:13 AM, Dale Kazakore Powell wrote:

> Been loving all the music you've been posting lately Atte.

Thanks!

> Not managed
> to listen to this one yet, internet connection in this village is
> terrible! But I second the post above, what are you using now? I
> remember some good number of months ago you posting about not liking the
> changes that came with Renoise 3.0, which has been my DAW for years
> (although I've not written anything for at least a couple now and not
> even downloaded 3.0) so I would like to know if you found something new
> that agrees with you or if you ended up returning to the bosom of rns?

I weighed my options, and decided Renoise still does certain stuff (like
this) the best. So I decided to use it for what it's good at and write
the tools for the things I miss in my workflow. For more traditional
recording I use reaper, which for the most parts work really well.

> Regards, Dale/Kazakore (you may remember the DDRC competition I ran for
> a couple of years or so on the forum :) )

Yeah, sure I remember you :-)

--
Atte
http://atte.dk   http://a773.dk