Re: [LAU] Jimson Drifts double attack ;)

From: Gerald <gerald.mwangi@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri May 15 2015 - 01:01:39 EEST

Hi, F. Silvain
Critisism is always welcome, thanks. The drummer and I (guitar) know we
can be off tempo. Thats why we rehearse/record/play live always with
metronom in the ear. Imagine that, otherwise it would be worse ;)
Needless to say the bassist has a builtin metronom, he doesn't need the
click in the ear. Once we challenged him: We told him to clap a tempo,
say 105 bpm. He first started clapping, then I turned on the metronom at
105 bpm and he was perfectly in sync with it. Same at 85, 97 and 128
bpm! Crazy. I forbid him to move away after his studies and til now he's
obedient :)
As for the sounds, we purposely mix sounds and genres together but it
somehow always boils down to rock stuff :(. At sometime I'll put the
guitar aside for some songs and only do electro sounds, or wait: When
GuitarSynth is there where I want it (polyphony) the rock will go, the
electro will come ...
Gerald