Re: [LAU] User Documentation

From: Carlos sanchiavedraZ <csanchezgs@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri May 29 2015 - 20:24:32 EEST

> Come on now, don't all run away :)
>
> What do people think would be the best format (from a user's point of
> view), yet
> reasonably easy both to transfer and to keep up-to-date?
>
> --
> Will J Godfrey
> http://www.musically.me.uk
> Say you have a poem and I have a tune.
> Exchange them and we can both have a poem, a tune, and a song.

I went to Bruno Ruviaro's workshop at LAC2015 about "Open Educational
Resources: Remixing Manuals and Tutorials for Linux Audio", and it seems in
some point he addressed this question.
There were mentioned Wiki, collaborative tools (blog, howto/tutorials
specific sites) and others, but finally markdown and some kind of
repository (github in this case) seemed to be a plausible choice between
convenience and easy of use and edit.

--
C. sanchiavedraZ:
* NEW / NUEVO:     www.sanchiavedraZ.com