Re: [LAU] Drumgizmo

From: Chris Caudle <chris@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Jun 02 2015 - 18:42:08 EEST

On Tue, June 2, 2015 10:24 am, Alf Haakon Lund wrote:
> I wanted to try drumgizmo on my ubuntu studio 14.04 box and downloaded
> it from http://www.drumgizmo.org/wiki/doku.php?id=getting_drumgizmo
>
> Now I'm getting many missing dependencies while trying to install it. It
> was C++, then x11, then smf and now it's asking for alsa.

Sounds like you have the source code package, and have to install all the
devel versions of packages so you can build Drumgizmo.

This page has a command line to install the dependencies:
http://mkctbbq.blogspot.com/2014/12/installing-drumgizmo-097-on-fresh.html?view=sidebar

sudo apt-get install \
  build-essential \
  xorg-dev lv2-dev \