Re: [LAU] Yoshimi Developments

From: Ralf Mardorf <ralf.mardorf@email-addr-hidden-dsl.net>
Date: Wed Jun 10 2015 - 21:22:42 EEST

On Wed, 10 Jun 2015 18:11:58 +0100, Will Godfrey wrote:
>like vector control

Hi Will,

thank you.

That's good news :).

My TG33's vector control joystick does send X-axis on CC 16 and
Y-axis on CC 17. What does Yoshimi use as defaults?

Can it be controlled by mouse? Does Yoshimi record a vector control
sequence and store it as a sound parameter?

What parameters can be assigned to the vector control(s)?

One or the other of my iPad apps providing touch screen vector controls
might also send it as CC to MIDI out, I never tested it.

Regards,
Ralf