[LAU] Rated Blue - Francis Underwood Blues

From: Glen MacArthur <info@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Jun 15 2015 - 08:26:48 EEST

Hi,

This is a track preview from an upcoming 'Rated Blue' band EP hopefully
released by the end of the summer...

An original tune written for pretty much any crooked politician that comes
to mind but perhaps currently best embodied by the fictional president
Frank Underwood from the Netflix series 'House of Cards'..

Recorded using a custom build of Ardour 4.0.0 with WinVST support with
heaping portions of linuxDSP and Calf Plugins.

https://soundcloud.com/glen-macarthur/rated-blue-francis-underwood-blues

Pete Cox on bass, my son Connor on drums and me doing the rest..

Comments and Critiques welcomed..