Re: [LAU] Kurzweil PC3/K KB3 setup for x42-whirl

From: Christopher Arndt <chris@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Jun 19 2015 - 20:19:34 EEST

Am 19.06.2015 um 04:54 schrieb Robin Gareus:
> Does that mean that the setBfree's whirl emulation beats
> the Kurzweil Leslie, while the Kurzweil-B3 sounds more realistic than
> setBfree's tonewheel synth, or is this just /differently/ realistic?

No, I just wanted to show how to use the Leslie sim on its own with any
organ. Could be also interesting for devices like The MOD as an
alternative to the Ventilator or the GSI Burn.

> Is there anything notable that you would change in setBfree?

IMHO the animation to get to the rear view to access the options pages
takes to long. Can it be turned off?

Built-in ability to control x42-whirl via MIDI (standalone and plugin)
would be awesome too. Or is this posssible already? If so, I didn't see
it documented anywhere.

Chris