Re: [LAU] Behringer and Linux

From: Felix Homann <linuxaudio@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Jun 20 2015 - 09:09:41 EEST

Am 20.06.2015 02:22 schrieb "David Santamauro" <david.santamauro@email-addr-hidden>:

> Exactly what I was going to ask -- thanks. I might just pick one up.
Question remains, how does one switch it from 18x18 to 2x2? One of the
videos I saw said the setting was only available in the driver software.

There's a setting in X Air Edit, that's the Linux/Windows/Mac software for
controlling the device. I wouldn't call it the driver software. Where else
would you want it? (It's currently not available in the Android app,
though.)

X Air Edit and the other control apps communicate with the device solely
over OSC commands. So you could simply send the corresponding OSC command
from e.g. the terminal using oscsend.