Re: [LAU] ShowQ - "a QLAB for Linux"

From: Harry van Haaren <harryhaaren@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Jun 23 2015 - 15:55:58 EEST

/me re-adds list

On Tue, Jun 23, 2015 at 1:13 PM, Jörn Nettingsmeier <
nettings@email-addr-hidden> wrote:

> On 06/04/2015 03:19 PM, Harry van Haaren wrote:
>
>> [1] https://github.com/harryhaaren/showq
>> <snip>
>>

> Great news! Just checked it out, builds flawlessly on OpenSUSE Tumbleweed.
> I will definitely chip in to keep this little tool alive and healthy.

Great! I'll try to work through any issues posted in the next week, and
then we can do a bugfix release, and notify the debian maintainer of the
updates/fixes available after that?

To everybody interested in ShowQ - please take 5 minutes of your time and
test / file a bug:
(for your convienience, the all important link ;)
https://github.com/harryhaaren/showq/issues

Thanks, -Harry