Re: [LAU] Job - Germany - Multimedia Hardware Technician

From: Ralf Mardorf <ralf.mardorf@email-addr-hidden-dsl.net>
Date: Sun Jul 05 2015 - 11:01:26 EEST

"Look for jobs – look for workers. Use the Federal Employment Agency’s
JOBBÖRSE – Germany’s biggest job portal." -
http://www.arbeitsagentur.de/web/content/EN/Detail/index.htm?dfContentId=L6019022DSTBAI677574

Regards,
Ralf

PS:

On Sun, 5 Jul 2015 12:35:07 +1000 (EST), Patrick Shirkey wrote:
>I'm sure if this was in Greece, Spain, Italy I would have been flooded
>with CV's by now. It seems to me that all y'all Germans are not feeling
>the cuts like the rest of Europe.

Really? We Germans love Autobahnen, we don't suffer from poorness, we
wear Lederhosen and live in Disney World alike Bavarian village
half-timber houses? JFTR people from Greece, Spain, Italy are from
eurozone's member countries, so they are allowed to work in Germany.
For all the interesting multimedia places I know in Germany, there's no
need to speak German, it's normal to speak English too.

On Sun, 05 Jul 2015 04:45:04 +0200, Hermann Meyer wrote:
>Am 05.07.2015 um 04:35 schrieb Patrick Shirkey:
>> It seems to me that all y'all Germans are not feeling
>> the cuts like the rest of Europe.
>
>Thanks, but I've a good job, and maybe that’s true for most "Germans"
>here which have the skills requested for your over.

Some of us with those skills are job hunting or at least know somebody
with this skills who is job hunting. They are jobless or they even have
good jobs, but are looking for changes. Patrick's offer to work for a
"leading multimedia company" for which "people in other parts of
Europe" love to drive a car on Autobahnen just sounds less
promising, then pulling returnable bottles from leading soft drink
companies out of garbage cans.