Re: [LAU] Job - Germany - Multimedia Hardware Technician

From: Ralf Mardorf <ralf.mardorf@email-addr-hidden-dsl.net>
Date: Mon Jul 06 2015 - 13:57:31 EEST

On Mon, 6 Jul 2015 20:02:24 +1000 (EST), Patrick Shirkey wrote:
>It seems like you are implying that German members of LAU don't want
>to go to the effort of sending a private email to find out more
>information. They want it all to be presented in entirety on a public
>list.

Your offer is in a style as dubious job offers are in Germany and most
likely all over the world too. As Fons already pointed out. What's your
role?

Don't claim that just Germans are sceptic.

People all over the world introduce their self!
People all over the world describe their offers!
Even little children all over the world don't trust somebody offering
delicate candy and cuddly toys without some background information.
Little children say no and go away.

Do you really expect adults to say hi and show me more?

It sounds like you offer a customer acquisition job. That kind of
customer acquisition job were the income isn't safe, were employees
have to invest money.

We spend much effort in warning others to send you an email and to
explain you what you could do as a dementi.