Re: [LAU] open-source delay effects suggestions

From: Chris Caudle <chris@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Jul 07 2015 - 19:12:12 EEST

On Sun, July 5, 2015 10:58 pm, Jan Depner wrote:
> Try the Haas effect in TAP stereo echo:
> http://tap-plugins.sourceforge.net/ladspa/echo.html

Yes, that looks great, thanks for the link. I had not found the
documentation, and when I tried to use that Haas effect the controls were
not intuitive to me. I could not produce the effect I wanted, but I think
with that documentation maybe I can, the settings I used before were
specifically recommended to not use by the document, so not surprising it
did not sound good. Hopefully I can get time to try the recommended
settings in a couple of days.

thanks,
Chris Caudle