Re: [LAU] Helm synth

From: Alexandre DENIS <contact@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Jul 12 2015 - 02:19:45 EEST

On Fri, 10 Jul 2015 19:49:10 -0500
Matthew Tytel <matthewtytel@email-addr-hidden> wrote:

> Hey David,
>
> I'm the author :)
> Probably haven't heard of it before because I released the beta only
> a day or two ago.
>
> If you (or anyone) find any bugs, could you email them to me? Thanks!

Hi,

Thank you for the great synth!

I encountered some bugs. For the LV2 version, Carla can't find the
plugin in the package. And with lv2_jack_host, I get a segfault. I tried
jalv.gtk. It loads the plugin, but sound is scratchy, it stutters. Jack
logs show no X run, though. Unusable in LV2.

I noticed there is a standalone binary. It works wonderful. *But* looks
like it's ALSA only -- no jack! And it doesn't look possible to choose
the audio interface to use.

-a.