[LAU] Session Management, ALSA MIDI Ports

From: Hendrik <henne-s@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Jul 12 2015 - 19:02:10 EEST

  Hi,

I have a few questions about Session Management in an Arch Linux system.

I want to use seq24 to control hydrogen and yoshimi, which works
fine. However, when I save the session (I tried qjackctl and Non Session
Manager) and reload it the order of the ALSA MIDI ports gets mixed up. This
leads to drum patters played via yoshimi instead of hydrogen, for example.

A while ago I tried to install claudia from AUR but it depends on ladish, and
that is not available (ladish.org is down). Is ladish dead?

If someone could point me into the right direction I would highly appreciate
it.

  cheers,
  Hendrik

--