Re: [LAU] MIDI jitter - Was: outfitting a computer for songwriting in linux?

From: Ralf Mardorf <ralf.mardorf@email-addr-hidden-dsl.net>
Date: Mon Jul 27 2015 - 11:22:25 EEST

PS: We also care about the tone of the notes, not only about the timing
of the notes. Tone of a note is not only related to the kind of touch,
but also of the timing, regarding phases to the other instruments that
are played. I suspect that human jitter is less randomly as machine's
jitter. Neuroscience can't explain a lot of human abilities.

https://www.google.de/search?q=savant+painter&biw=1152&bih=709&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ved=0CC4QsARqFQoTCP6eqdLt-sYCFYfrFAodhf8P2Q

;)

http://www.stephenwiltshire.co.uk/Tokyo_Panorama_by_Stephen_Wiltshire.aspx

This and a few other "particularities" aren't seldom for all kinds of
artists.