Re: [LAU] Octave plugin fx

From: Hermann Meyer <brummer-@web.de>
Date: Mon Jul 27 2015 - 20:23:53 EEST

Yes, recent guitarix version have a octaver plug called dubber. Lv2 and gx format. Be aware that it introduce latency.

--
Diese Nachricht wurde von meinem Android Mobiltelefon mit WEB.DE Mail gesendet.
Nicola <nicola.di.marzo@email-addr-hidden> schrieb:
Hi all,
Does anybody know if there are good octave plugins/standalone available on Linux?
My aim would be to use my guitar also as a bass guitar avoiding to buy one.
Anybody tried this solution do you think is feasible?
Does guitarix for instance provide a tool like this now (I'm using an non-updated version on my Linux squeeze box)?
Many thanks
Nicola