Re: [LAU] project "droning" is back

From: Carlos sanchiavedraZ <csanchezgs@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Aug 24 2015 - 11:32:39 EEST

El 23/08/2015 23:40, "Louigi Verona" <louigi.verona@email-addr-hidden> escribió:

> Hey everyone!
>
> After an almost 2 year break I am back to working on my life-long project
"droning".

> New releases
>
> The last tune has been 246 far too long and I am happy to present you two
new tunes.

> droning247 (ogg)
> droning248 (ogg)
>
> For those of you who would like to support my work, you can get flac
release of droning248 from Bandcamp.

> droning248 on Bandcamp
>

> Web presence
>
> My website which was louigiverona.ru is now offline, but I will get it
online hopefully within 2-3 months. All my projects, including Linux Audio
articles, releases and such will again be available, albeit not on the .ru
domain. I will announce this separately.

> Additionally, project "droning" will finally be getting a separate
website, dedicated wholly to the endeavor.

> Big thanks for following and supporting the project!
>

> --
> Louigi Verona
> http://www.disc-shelf.com/droning/

More dronings. Great! Listening to them ASAP.