Re: [LAU] Searching for audio interface with software-controlled mic gain

From: Ralf Mardorf <ralf.mardorf@email-addr-hidden-dsl.net>
Date: Tue Aug 25 2015 - 13:27:05 EEST

On Tue, 25 Aug 2015 09:59:25 +0000, Felix Homann wrote:
>Ralf Mardorf schrieb am Di., 25. Aug. 2015 um 11:24 Uhr:
>> But you should download Behringer apps immediately.
>Please, let's try to *not* make this a Behringer discussion.

I still buy Behringer equipment myself.
Anyway, it's important to mention that apps might not be supported for
a long time.
Btw. I don't know how long Behringer specific replacement parts are
available.
I don't want to discuss Behringer, but I guess we should make the OP
aware of the Behringer policy. The OP likely is able to decide, if the
information is from relevance.
The quality of Behringer products wasn't mentioned by me, but since the
OP wants to remote control input levels, software support/maintenance
might be relevant.

;)