Re: [LAU] Searching for audio interface with software-controlled mic gain

From: Thomas Janu <thomas.janu@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Aug 26 2015 - 09:41:46 EEST

Good morning,

On Tue, Aug 25, 2015 at 3:28 PM, Len Ovens <len@email-addr-hidden> wrote:

> This one: http://www.motu.com/products/avb/ultralite-avb is USB2.0 class
> compliant and can be remote controled via web interface (through ethernet
> connector on back). Seems overkill though. But then so does the xair18...

Thanks for that, now I at least have two options.
And you're right, they're both overkill (and the xair18 might be too big,
there's not much room in that machinery where it will be mounted - but I
haven't seen that yet).

Maybe I can find something like a remotely controllable mic preamp and just
keep the 2i2's inputs at line level...

Thanks,
Thomas