Re: [LAU] jack-rack poll

From: Set Hallstrom <sakrecoer@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Aug 27 2015 - 10:45:43 EEST

On 2015-08-23 15:00, Ralf Mardorf wrote:
> What do you do, if you start an old production, were you used jack-rack?

I would download and run an older version of the system. It's basically
what i consider to be the benefit of keeping a production machine
off-line; security issues becomes irrelevant.

I know this technique is vulnerable to hardware evolution. But hey, so
is the industry.

Bounced frozen, uncompressed and separate (but evenly big, so the any
sequencer can find the start point) audiofiles in a lossless format
might be the best solution for durability or long term projects. ;)

--
Sakrecoer