Re: [LAU] taking the hint lol, remains keyboard ideas anyone?

From: Karen Lewellen <klewellen@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Aug 31 2015 - 00:02:47 EEST

Hi Len,
I admit to being more concerned about the ability to interface and produce
what I desire musically then how it feels to play. I can say with 99.9%
firmness though that I do not want to use my computer keyboard for this
however!
I started with acoustic pianos, so yes I like weighted keys, and yes I
would love an 88 key option. I will consider smaller though if for no other
reason than the space.
I can resonate with a real base player finding it hard to play their lines
on a keyboard. still when I am composing baselines in my head, much the
way I compose other things, it is my hope that the lines will translate to
a base chart well enough. I will not know until I try if this makes sense.
Thanks,
karen