Re: [LAU] NAMA, non-distructive?

From: F. Silvain <silvain@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Sep 01 2015 - 01:37:48 EEST

Joel Roth, Sep 1 2015:

> Hey Larry,
>
> I see that Nama *does* have a snip function, that removes
> content indicated by pairs of marks. So now, you just need a
> hotkey to drop marks as you listen, and a way to pass the
> marks to the snip function without having to type them.
Hey hey Joel,
in the .namarc config file, you have a section to bind keys to functions. Would it be possible to bind keys to actual commands? If so, things like dropping marks could be easily solved, as well as other commands, that don't need extra parameters or options. Just an idea...

Ta-ta

----
Ffanci
* Homepage: https://freeshell.de/~silvain