Re: [LAU] Did you know that...

From: <jonetsu@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Sep 28 2015 - 02:12:30 EEST

On Sat, 26 Sep 2015 09:02:14 -0400
Dave Phillips <dlphillips@email-addr-hidden> wrote:

> Commercial interest is higher than ever, with samplers from Renoise
> (Redux)

If it wan't for the fact that the keyboard does not work in Redux when
used inside Ardour 4.2.0. I raised the issue sometime ago in Renoise's
beginners forum. It was then concluded that the problem lies within
Ardour. Someone said he was going to ping the Ardour team on IRC, and
I went off doing other things since then. Maybe I shoudl drop a line
in Ardour's mailing list.

> Bitwig continues its climb towards a 1.2
> release, the betas finally have JACK transport control

Is it possible to use it now with Ardour like, say, Renoise ? Does it
sync nicely ?

Cheers.