Re: [LAU] "droning" project: 249-257

From: Louigi Verona <louigi.verona@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Sep 30 2015 - 11:27:41 EEST

Hey, jonetsu!

Yes, I know about the tuning being changed over the years. I might consider
it if it sounds better, but the claim that this tuning is in any objective
way better seems to not have any scientific grounds.

Still, I will check out those renditions on YouTube. The real value, as far
as I know, is to hear old composer tunes just like they sounded in their
time.

On Wed, Sep 30, 2015 at 12:48 AM, jonetsu@email-addr-hidden <jonetsu@email-addr-hiddenm

--
Louigi Verona