Re: [LAU] Favourite Linux reverbs?

From: Christopher Arndt <chris@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Oct 04 2015 - 17:23:11 EEST

Am 04.10.2015 um 01:42 schrieb michael noble:
> On the convolution front there is also Klangfalter, which seems to work
> better with some hosts than IR.
>
> https://github.com/HiFi-LoFi/KlangFalter

Right, I had that installed, but in my first sweep I missed it because
the plug-in name doesn't contain "verb" ;) Added it to the list and also
"Roomy" (OpenAV).

The Linux VST hangs Tracktion (apparently Tracktion has problems with
plug-ins using different JUCE versions :(), but the LV2 version works in
Carla, even though, when I try to open the plug-in GUI in Carla a second
time, the window is blank. I'll file an issue with Carla for that. Apart
from that it looks like this could become my convolution reverb of choice.

Do you guys have any specific impulse responses you like? I have
hundreds of them from different sources on the net (echochamber.ch, Big
Gee's Lexicon 480L Reverb, LexiconPCM90, etc.) and I'm a bit spoilt for
choice ;)

Chris